Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Queen Olivia and Princess Allison


Today Olivia got her birthday present from John and I. Sunday we went to Super Target and John had very helpful input. We had a fun time. Kari has gotten Olivia into the Fancy Nancy books, I'm told she has them memorized and can now read them herself. Well that was all the inspiration I needed. So here is OJ in her fanciest! And did she strut, Kari thought it wouldn't come off for the entire day but... After an hour or so she was ready to let Ally wear the dress for awhile ( she was all itchy from the fabric). Stay tuned for a follow up picture of Ally. This was such a hit that I have the perfect dress for Ally for her birthday in 2 days. I may have to spring for another in April for Makayla. I will consult you Gina. Molly had been thinking sand toys but after the look on Ally's face... Molly and Kari thought they'd be wearing them while pedaling down the street on their new bikes. That's girls from Panama for you.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Like the girl from Ipanema? Mom, you crack me up! Nice dresses, too. Know that Madeline is also princess around here. Loves it.