Thursday, February 7, 2008

QUEEN FOR A DAY


Guess who? Is she the cutest or what? Don't anyone inform her, I want to see how long it takes for her to discover her darlingness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am totally guessing but I would say Kari -Gina

Kari F. said...

Okay my guess is she'll take at Least two weeks to find it. And did you take a picture of a picture or did you scan it?

Anonymous said...

okay Mom... I am so crying right now!! I will never make fun of your puzzle days again! I LOVE THIS PIC. Is this one that Grandpa took?
And yes...it would have taken me weeks to find it but Kari's blog gave it away. No wonder why you were acting strange on the phone.

I love my Ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it too. This was a Grandpa picture, I wasn't sure at first but then it came back to me. That is my Mom and Dad's chair. Yeah, it was so funny when you called because I thought you'd called about your picture. But no, you talked about everyone else's Blog and hadn't seen mine - it was a hoot. See you tomorrow.

Emily said...

So darling! Got me a little teary too!