Friday, August 24, 2007

Wyatt Robert is Here!!




Yesterday was a long day, especially for Kari and Wyatt. But I felt so blessed to be a part of the birthing day. Jarrod had been sure it was a boy, but he was surrounded by everyone convinced otherwise. Well we were wrong. These are the pictures immediately following birth. I was up to see Kari early this morning to take her freshly brewed coffee and ended up getting to hold Wyatt for 15-20 min. There's nothing sweeter than that. But I forgot to take my camera and he has changed so much since last night. I'll try to get some new ones posted later. Gotta run but knew everyone would want proof that Kari really did have her baby.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Well, he's a Fortner, that's for sure! And a BOY! He is beautiful and glad to hear you are all doing great. Proud of you Kari for holding out! Love you all!

Angie Clayton said...

He's a beauty! (Can I say that? Don't tell him when he's 15!) I think it's so cool that he and Callie are only a day apart - what fun. I'll look forward to seeing you when you get down this way next. By the way, your son is amazing - he was just awesome this whole week. And what a great daddy - those kiddos couldn't possibly have a better one than he is.

Love,
Angie