
Ok here I am. What on earth do I do now? This will be fun, though once I start with my reflections, opinions etc. you may all boo me off. And think about all the keyboarding experience I will get. John had a great mishap Sunday morning with his protein shake-you would all call it "he did a Sheila". He was holding his shirt up and out and the shake was in a pool. I cleaned it up with a spoon and bowl. I was howling.That was the moment I wished I'd had a blog so I could post a picture of it. He did say last night that we could re-enact it. The look on his face was priceless. I'm going to go ahead and post this so that I can see myself published...and Emily is hanging from my ear waiting to post a comment. Yipeee.
4 comments:
Oh, how great!!!! Is this my quilt? Oh, it's looking so good. Just kidding! I am glad you're on the blogspot! Em
Welcome to the blogdom! Yeah mom
SHEILA!! I'm so happy to not be the only grandma blogging anymore!
Way to go Mom! Love ya and see ya later this week! Coffee time:)
Post a Comment