Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Little of Everything









The picture of Lexi was over Thanksgiving. She was in art heaven. The belated picture of the 3 babies, also from November. How they've grown. Next a fall scene with Ally, OJ and a smaller version of Clara. She is now a whopping 14#, while Chrysanthemum is only 11#. The last picture is of my newly sewn duvet cover with coordinating pillows. I'd had the fabric since last fall and had been planning to make a whole cloth quilt but wasn't really wanting much stitching. Finally a few weeks ago the duvet idea came to me. I went online and found the instuctions for everything I wanted to do. It all turned out great. I have now turned my attention to the babies quilts. Yes, they are in the making. ...and I have plans on curtains for my bedroom, the fabric has been chosen and I'm waiting for the curtain rod to be delivered. Gulp. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Mom~ so much to comment on! First, the babies! So cute. Then Clara- I will show Madeline as soon as she gets up. We have been talking and talking about the dogs. Lexi is truly looking like a school kid these days.

Now for your bedding. Mom, I just can't believe (well I can, really) you made all of that. I hadn't seen your new bedroom furniture either and LOVE the headboard. and the lamp. I had to click on that picture to really see the pillows and the duvet cover. Man, that fabric is amazing. Inspires me to get that machine crankin!