

Yesterday. Big Red Day. We'd already had plans with Joe and Gina to join us for the game before the birth of Abby. And I was glad they were still planning to come. It was noisey as usual. John just has to shout it out, but didn't startle Abby. Amazing.
Makayla went from thing to thing and played hard with the occasional Jelly Belly break. I got much Abby-holding in. Too wonderful. Gina and I were headed out for a Target run when Audrey called. She and Carley had the evening off so those two joined us. We took off with Joe in charge of the two girls and John started the grilling while we were gone. Dinner was on when we returned. Carley was great. Makayla stuck close with her. Those girls chased Chrysanthemum around, played Play Doh and then got out the markers and art supplies. While I held Abby Audrey cleaned up the kitchen. How great is that? Around 9:30 everyone began packing up to go, fun day but I could tell that Gina needed bed. Here's hoping.
1 comment:
Well for as tiny as she "supposedly" is, she sure looks a lunka chunka. Totally different from the day she was born. And look at those lips. Those are Gina's for sure. She sure is beautiful you guys. Another gorgeous batch of grandchildren. Congrats grandma and gramps, you got good DNA.
Post a Comment